Thanks to this premium sport model from AGV, high-performance features typically found in a racing helmet are now available in a street-friendly package. The shell construction is a mix of carbon, aramid and fibreglass, and the new interior is designed to provide a stable, embracing, pressure-free fit. The anti-scratch visor incorporates Pinlock® anti-fog technology and is designed to maximise the rider’s field of vision.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow in highest air pressure point. All the air vents are adjustable.
- New Veloce-S interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channelled inside the helmet. It features reflective inserts for an increased visibility in low light conditions
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for check pads.
- Class Optic 1 visor with Pinlock® anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and horizontal view (190°). Visor is anti-scratch and ready for tear-off.
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident: visor thickness is up to 3.3 mm, increasing face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
- Unique Metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement for total sealing between visor and shell. Rapid visor release system requiring no tools and allowing the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Mechanism is designed to minimize area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Double D retention system