Hi guys Debbie here,
I would just like to tell you about this amazing new product we have in store now.
It’s called VULCANET
We all know how long it takes to clean the bike….. Get hose out, cleaning spray, wax, cloths….
Well now you have the chance to clean your bike in a matter of minutes rather than hours!!!
Yes i’m not kidding, all it takes is a couple of wipes and a buff with the micro fibre cloth and your bike will be gleaming like a new pin.
So how does it work i hear you ask????
This is what your used to on the right, but all you need is the tub of VULCANET on the left.
Sounds too good to be true you say??? Well i can honestly say it’s the best thing my husband and i have used in years.
I love it just as much as he does, it cleans my windows with a fabulous shine and water just beads off, and i cleaned them 2 months ago!!! I’ve also used then on my sink, cooker hood and garden furniture.
Hubby has tested then out on his Thunderbird (only used 4 wipes) and he’s really impressed.
He’s also used them on the car and that’s come up gleaming too!!
Clean your helmet and visor too.
What can it clean then????
Vulcanet® is the first Premium All-In-One Wipe. It cleans, rejuvenates, polishes and protects all vehicles : Car, Bike, Boat, Light Aircraft …
All in one :
- Detergent – Dirt, Pollution, Oil & Fuel cleaner
- Tar Remover
- Bug Remover
- Streak-Free Window Cleaner -Anti-Rain / Pollution & Anti-Scratch Coating
- Wheel Cleaner – Polish, Protector, removes Grease & Brake Dust.
- Shines Rubber and Tyre Walls
- Shines all Plastics & Carbons – Dashboards, Grilles, Meshes, Vents, etc.
- Reinvigorates paint – Old, New, Matt, Gloss, Special
- Polishes & Protects Bodywork leaving a gleaming surface that repels water and dirt.
- The specially designed wipe uses its honeycomb construction to capture and retain all the dirt safely.
You can use Vulcanet® everywhere, do not require a dedicated space with a drain. No tap, no brushes or sponges, you only need to move around your vehicle.
How to use :
- Unscrew the black lid, remove the foil seal and pull the wipe out from the centre of the roll.
- Apply the wipe gently (Divide by area, hood, sides, windsreen, etc) Vulcanet will dilute and capture all the dirt.
- When the surface is clean, use the microfiber cloth housed in the black lid. Adopt a brisk, circular movement with a light pressure. In a high temperature environment, reduce area size so the solution does not dry on the surface. In case of wet weather, dry the vehicle with a cloth…Or just wait for better weather!!
For the perfect cleaning of your family car :
8 Vulcanet wipes for the first application.
For a weekly clean, three to four Vulcanet wipes.
For a motorcycle two to three Vulcanet wipes are enough.
Contains : 80 cloths + 1 washable luxury microfibre cloth of 420gr
You don’t have to take my word for it, if your bike is a bit dusty, grubby bring it down the shop and you can try the wipes out for FREE!!!